At BCC, the safety of our wonderful mongers and customers is our biggest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. As such we would like to reassure you that we are following robust Covid-19 protocols, working closely with Borough Market and adhering to government advice.
• Our entire team has undergone stringent hygiene refresher training.
• We are sanitising all equipment between each customer and sanitising hands regularly.
• We are sanitising all our back of house areas and high contact surfaces regularly.
• We are financially supporting team members if they feel unwell or unable to return to work.
• We are operating a strict fitness to return to work policy.
• We are only trading at locations who have put in place rigid hygiene and safety measures for traders and customers
• We are operating a socially distanced queue procedure.
• We have installed protective screens between us and our customers.
• We are accepting only card payments and sanitising card reader after any contact.
If any of our customers have questions or concerns, we encourage them to contact us.
Keep an eye on which trading locations remain open so you can continue to pick up your supplies from us. However, customers further afield or unable to visit a market can purchase our cheeses online for home delivery.